ADURO defines habit as a repetitive action performed over time to create true and lasting change. A habit, at first, is hard to work into your routine but over time, and with gentle nudges and reminders, a habit becomes integrated into who you are, what you do, and how you behave or respond. It is the practice of a behavior or skill oftentimes connected to a specific outcome or result. We have tried to break down each Path into a series of Practices with Habits that we’ve identified as prescriptive steps you could take in order to successfully complete each Path and achieve your goals.
Articles in this section
- Registering the mobile app without a QR code
- I completed my health provider screening form and I am not seeing the results in the app
- Who is ADURO?
- How do I set up my significant other in my well-being program?
- What do my health screening results really mean?
- How do I get started with the ADURO mobile app?
- How do I use the ADURO mobile app with my company's wellness program?
- Is my Data and Program activity secure?
- Where are my points?
- QR Code troubles?