The ADURO Smart Scale has a maximum weight limit of 350Ibs and a minimum of 20Ibs. There is no age restriction for using the scale—all ages are welcome! When using the scale, please make sure that your bare feet cover the sensors completely to ensure the most accurate reading.
Articles in this section
- What is an Intensive Change Program?
- What Intensive Change Programs are available to me?
- If other people use my scale, will they be able to view my private weight data?
- Is there a limit to the number of coaching sessions I can use?
- How much data does the smart scale store?
- How do you keep my data from the scale private?
- What do I need to do to maintain my scale?
- How do I weigh in and sync my information to my smart scale
- What do the symbols mean on my scale?
- How do I change my display units on my smart scale?