To record a weigh-in and view stats beyond weight and body fat percentage, a user must sync at the time they use the scale. You cannot go back and change this data because the scale itself does not store data. To save your weigh-ins, you must remember to press the Sync button on the Dashboard screen before stepping on the scale. If you do not want to record the weigh-in details, syncing is not required.
Articles in this section
- What is an Intensive Change Program?
- What Intensive Change Programs are available to me?
- If other people use my scale, will they be able to view my private weight data?
- Is there a limit to the number of coaching sessions I can use?
- How much data does the smart scale store?
- How do you keep my data from the scale private?
- What do I need to do to maintain my scale?
- How do I weigh in and sync my information to my smart scale
- What do the symbols mean on my scale?
- How do I change my display units on my smart scale?