MAKE SURE BLUETOOTH™ IS POWERED ON:
- Tap Settings Icon
- Tap Bluetooth™
- Toggle “On” OR
- Through Control Center via Lock or Home screen: Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the Lock or Home screen. Then tap Bluetooth™ icon
- Start with the App Menu
- Look for a cog wheel for Settings
- From Settings, look for Connected Devices
- Click on Bluetooth™
- Make sure that the toggle for Bluetooth™ is turned on
DOWNLOAD THE ADURO APP (REQUIRED):
- Search “ADURO” in App Store (version 1.2 or greater).
- Once app is located, select “Get” to download.
- Search “ADURO” in Google Play Store (version 1.2 or greater).
- Once app is located, select “Install” to download
OPEN THE ADURO APP AND:
- Click the “Quick Sign Up” button on the landing screen of the ADURO App (located on the bottom).
- Locate the personal QR Code from your company’s wellness website (this means you will need to be near your desktop and logged in to your personal account).
- Scan your personalized QR code that you just pulled up on your desktop.
- An email will be sent to the email address you signed up with.
- Verify your email to secure your account.
- Start using the ADURO App