Yes, but your view will be limited—you will only be able to see your current weight and body fat percentage on the scale’s screen. If you wish to see detailed stats such as BMI and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), and record your weigh-in, you will need to sync the scale to the app. After you sync, your current weight will be displayed in the Weight metric (orange circle) of the Dashboard. Select the Weight metric to view detailed data from weigh-in.
Articles in this section
- What is an Intensive Change Program?
- What Intensive Change Programs are available to me?
- If other people use my scale, will they be able to view my private weight data?
- Is there a limit to the number of coaching sessions I can use?
- How much data does the smart scale store?
- How do you keep my data from the scale private?
- What do I need to do to maintain my scale?
- How do I weigh in and sync my information to my smart scale
- What do the symbols mean on my scale?
- How do I change my display units on my smart scale?