Track your weight measurement data to the ADURO App while weighing in to get a more accurate, detailed view of your personal health and wellness. Follow the steps below to properly weigh in to sync your data.
- Before weighing in, make sure the scale is located on a flat surface and your socks and shoes are off for the most accurate measurements.
- Open the ADURO App and navigate to the “Me” tab.
- Just below the profile picture should be a section with a heart icon ().
- From the () , there is an entire section called “Smart Scale Measurements”.
- From the Weight section on the bottom right corner select, “Weigh In”.
- Make sure your feet completely cover the metal sensors to allow for accurate data reporting.
- During the weigh-in, the app will notify you that it is scanning for the scale. Then it will say “weighing now,” and “weight recorded”. Once you have synced successfully, a notification will appear in the app, and you will see your weight and body fat percentage appear on the scale.
- Please stand still for upwards of 10 seconds until the blinking indicator on the scale stops moving.
- Upon a successful sync, from the ADURO app you will see animations fly into view and a blue checkmark indicating a verified sync.
- NOTE: You will ONLY see weight and body fat percentage on the scale itself. All other measurements (e.g.
Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), and lean body mass appear in the ADURO app.