Looking to connect your apple watch? We've got a workaround for you :)
While the Apple Watch cannot be connected directly to your account, we can provide you with an alternative connection using a separate app. Below is an alternate way of connecting your Apple Watch to your account.
This method requires having both an Apple Watch and iPhone. Please sync your iPhone and Apple Watch, and then follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, and browse apps on the Search tab.
- Install one of our supported fitness tracker apps (Strava, Misfit, Map My Fitness, Moves, Runkeeper).
- Once the fitness tracker app is downloaded, the app will appear on your Apple Watch’s home screen. If it does not appear, change the fitness tracker app's setting in the Apple Watch app.
- Connect the fitness tracker app to your wellness account to start syncing activity.
- Login to your wellness account
- Navigate to Settings -> App & Devices
- Scroll down and select “+ Connect” for the app you installed on your Apple Watch.
- Sign in to your fitness tracker account using the username and password used to sign into your app on the Apple Watch.
- If you don’t have an account for your app, you can create one now.
- Join a challenge to start syncing your activity. Allow 24 hours for a full sync.
Our developers are working hard to bring this integration to you, as we completely understand the desire to have this feature as a part of your program.